The spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) has taken root across the country. More and more locations are starting to report cases and this number continues to raise alarm bells throughout the medical profession, and unsurprisingly, across businesses everywhere.
Business Continuity During Crisis
In the video above, We shared with you the importance of making sure your business continuity strategies are in place and ready to go. Many of the largest global enterprises to local small businesses have begun to exercise and test business continuity strategies in the event that their offices and factories are shut down due to the spread of this virus – forcing staff members to work remotely to keep the business functioning.
Are you prepared in the event that your employees need to stay home due to quarantine or a similar occurrence? If not, we urge you to reach out to us to talk about setting up:
- Remote access solutions that let your team work from home with access to data, applications, and systems.
- Communication solutions that enable anytime, anywhere communication via the internet from any device or location.
- Cybersecurity solutions for office and home computers that keep you safe against cybercriminals leveraging this major headline as a mechanism of social engineering.
- Emergency procedures that outline how to recover equipment, emergency contact information for employees, and more.
- Virtual private network (VPN) technology to ensure your employees are using a secure, encrypted connection at home to access corporate information.
Systems MUST be in place for employees working from home as they’re using their own computers to access corporate resources. It’s up to you to make sure those computers are clean from viruses or other security issues.
Our team is more than familiar with creating proven contingency plans for situations like this. You don’t have to handle this difficult situation alone. We can help you get prepared and make sure your employees are accessing corporate information in a safe and secure manner.
Reach out to us right away over the phone, by email or by visiting our website.