Alliance Tech has won an MTO Tech Award in the “Best in Analytics and Measurement” category. The award winners were announced during the MTO Summit, a technology conference for meeting industry professionals held November 9-10 in Alexandria, VA.
Alliance Tech was recognized for its “Intelligent EXHIBITOR” offering, a radio frequency identification solution that provides trade show organizers and exhibitors with an opportunity to better understand attendee behavior and preferences while driving additional revenue opportunities.
We are very pleased to have been recognized by MTO Summit in the analytics and measurement field. After many years of hard work in this area, it is an honor for us to be recognized as a leader in this category.
Alliance Tech was evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Technology solves a problem or addresses a need for meeting stakeholders (for example, event organizer, attendee, sponsor, exhibitor)
- Technology is unique and innovative in its design, delivery or value proposition
- Technology is disruptive, i.e. enables new strategies, business models, markets or pricing
- Technology provides optimum return on investment for event stakeholders
- Technology exhibits high and/or rapid user adoption rates
- Technology integrates easily with existing event management platforms and/or other technology solutions
- Technology is part of a long-term strategy to evolve the meetings industry
- Technology is user-friendly
This is the second award our company received this year. In July, we were also honored by the Trade Show Exhibitors Association winning the “Best in Technology” award. Apparently, our hard work has paid off.