Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas -- March 17, 2010
EXHIBITOR 2010 is almost upon us (March 14 - 18 at the Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas). It's North America's largest exhibition of tradeshow and corporate event products and services. Sponsored by EXHIBITOR Media Group, this year's conference is going to include sessions on every aspect of our industry - from advanced learning sessions where you can get professional credit to sessions on social media, demos and 300 exhibitors.
Alliance Tech is going to be presenting at two sessions we think you'll find fascinating and informative. They are:
- Wednesday, March 17th (3:45 - 5:15 p.m. W111) "Understanding Attendee Interests, Behaviors and Preference to Increase Revenue" Every day, event managers are being asked to increase booth value and qualified leads. With the proper understanding of attendee's interests, behavior and preferences, an exhibitor's revenue and return on investment can be increased by 15%-20%. In this session, we will explore:
- The metrics necessary to capture and analyze attendee interests, behaviors and preferences
- The benefits associated with the analytics of tracking booth visitors
- How to increase sales and revenue
- Thursday, March 18th (3:00 - 4:30 p.m. R419) "RFID 101: The Basics of RFID and the Benefits of the Technology in Events" Understanding Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and knowing how and when to use it is becoming increasingly important in the event industry today. More and more, event and trade show managers are being asked to save dollars while demonstrating ROI. This session will focus on:
- What RFID is and how it can assist you with event measurement
- Ways to track session attendance and duration without lines
- How RFID provides benefits and value to both show management and exhibitors
- Implementing a solution for the first time
- Increasing the events overall ROI
Here's the link to the show where you can learn more about EXHIBITION 2010 and all the sessions.
Looking forward to seeing you there!